Submission Guidelines for EDUC 13: Disability in Children's Literature
Who Can Submit
EDUC 13: Disability in Children's Literature only publishes work conducted under the auspices of the Education Department at Dartmouth College. For additional information, please contact the EDUC 13 course instructor via e-mail.
How to Submit a Book Analysis Project
1. Make sure your Book Analysis Project is in an acceptable format. We can only accept Projects in the Adobe Acrobat (PDF) file format.
2. Your Book Analysis Project must include an abstract.
3. Please also select keywords (up to 10). These are words that will help a user locate your paper through a search.
4. Submit your Book Analysis Project by clicking Submit Work. You will need: the abstract, the list of keywords, and the Book Analysis Project in PDF file format.
5. If you have any questions, please contact the course instructor via e-mail.
Overview of the Process
After you submit your Book Analysis Project, we will confirm the data you entered and the PDF format of the file, contact you if we have any questions, and then post the Project on the site. You will be notified via e-mail when your Book Analysis Project is posted.